To apply for housing, two conditions are necessary:
- Being a student
- Having a Solidary Deposit (or Guarantor)
The deposit is then engaged through two documents: the lease (or lease) and the Solidarity Deposit Act.
Documents needed for contract signing
In case we give a positive response to your request, and we agree an appointment to determine all the lease, the Solidarity Deposit Act and the State of entry locations.
You will then be asked to provide the following documents:
- 1 photocopy of the identification of the deposit
- Last 3 surety to pay slips (or tax assessments)
- 1 Certificate of Insurance Multi - Housing Risks (HRM) at housing
- 1 copy of GDI account to be debited for payment of rent
- 1 medical certificate to sport for participation in the Gym -Muscu yard
- 1 check for 150 € corresponding to the application fee
- 1 deposit check